Thanks for visiting.
This portfolio has been developed as part of a requirement for one of my final subjects of my social work degree, and demonstrates my growth during the course and my readiness for employment as a social worker.
I have arranged this web site into sections as indicated by the tabs at the top of this page, and contain as follows:
- Subjects completed tab shows the subjects I have completed towards the Bachelor of Social Work programme over the last 5 years. Contained also within this tab are some of the assessments I have submitted for some of the subjects as evidence of my learning.
- Personal Practice Framework tab contains my articulation of my personal practice framework. Aiming creativity, I have chosen an image to paint a picture of my framework.
- Resume tab provides information as found on my resume, also included is a PDF copy of my resume for downloading.
- Contact me contains a form for you to send me a message.
- Finally, Jens Blog is an area for me to post various messages relating to my progression as a social worker.
There is a great amount of information on this web site illustrating my readiness for a social work career. Preparing this portfolio took an extensive amount of time, especially as I further challenged myself by creating an online presence. Having said this, the process of putting this site together has helped me to clarify and identify just how far I have progressed and how much I have learnt over the last 5 years. I look forward to the next step.
Thank you for taking the time to read as much or as little as you like, and I hope that you are able to ascertain an understanding of who I am and what I have learnt.
You will see clip art clotheslines throughout this site. No, I am not using my portfolio to air my dirty laundry, to find out the reason for the clotheslines, you'll need to read my Personal Practice Framework.